We’ve had some strange weather so far this Fall in the mitten. Some days are freezing, others like today are in the 60’s and tolerable. I am looking forward to this month and any challenges it may bring. Here are some goals I have for November 🙂
- Get out more: I’ve been stuffed up and lazy for too long, time to explore!
- Start a workout routine: If I’ve lost 6 pounds this month just from a diet change, I’d love to see what exercise does for me.
- Express more gratitude: We get so lost focusing on the negatives, I want to spend more time showing thankfulness and positivity to those around me.
- Host a grand Thanksgiving dinner: Gotta’ top last year!
- Pay off a credit card: Necessary evils of adulthood.