Well, I am OFFICIALLY on vacation! I don’t jet-set out of chilly Michigan until this weekend, but I had vacation days that needed to be used up, so I figured why not 🙂
Seeing as I’ll be busy packing and doing last minute errands, I’ll take this time to list out a few of my goals for 2016.
- Become more self confident and self aware
- Pay off ALL credit card debt and learn about investing for the future
- Buy a house (renting is really getting old)
- Better myself in my personal & professional life
- Be the wife my husband-to-be needs
Overall happiness is my main focus. With that being said, I hope everyone enters the new year and finds happiness and whatever else they are searching for!