We are now 99 days out from our epic wedding/honeymoon adventure! Exactly 99 days from right now, we will be en route to sunny Puerto Rico, where we will spend two nights before embarking a southern Caribbean cruise. We love traveling together, so nobody was surprised when we decided on a destination wedding 🙂
Looking back, my Fiance and I have traveled to many amazing places together. I figured I would put together a little travel timeline of all the places we have been together in our five years as a couple!
1. St. Augustine, Florida. March 2011.
2. Chicago, Illinois. April 2012.
3. Mackinac Island, Michigan. July 2012.
4. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. February 2013.
5. Labadee, Haiti. February 2013.
6. Montego Bay, Jamaica. March 2013.
7. Watkins Glen, New York. July 2013
8. Niagara Falls, Ontario. July 2013.
9. Point Peelee, Ontario. August 2014.
10. San Juan, Puerto Rico. January 2015.
11. St. Croix. January 2015
12. St. Maarten. January 2015.
13. Antigua. January 2015.
14. Martinique. January 2015.
15. Barbados. January 2015.
The most important thing I have learned from our relationship is to continuously inspire and excite each other. Having a partner that shares in your adventure and wild ideas is the key to a successful partnership! From day one Logan was down for every spur of the moment trip I could think of. Experiencing the joy of something new together has been so amazing. I couldn’t ask for a better person to share my life with.